Thursday, 23 September 2021
2PM - 3PM AEST
Navigating the COVID-19 support measures with Robyn Jacobson
Robyn Jacobson, CTA, senior advocate at The Tax Institute, will deep-dive into what’s new and what’s changed for the COVID-19 business support measures available across Australia.
Robyn will deliver a keynote that will cover the following:
- Expanded NSW JobSaver program, COVID-19 Business Grant and Micro-business Grant
- COVID-19 Disaster Payment
- Latest business support available in Victoria
- Business support measures on offer from all other States and Territories.
Robyn will be joined by Simeon Duncan, Senior Manager of International Government Relations at Intuit QuickBooks to answer a live Q&A and share the latest ways QuickBooks is backing small business and accounting advisors through this difficult time.
CPD is also available for those who watch this webcast live.
- Members of CAANZ may claim this activity as CPD hours if personally satisfied it is professionally relevant and meets the CPD characteristics set out in Regulation CR7 for CAANZ.
- CPA Australia members may record this activity in the CPD diary if the activity increased knowledge, skills or capability in relation to the member’s job role or career aspiration. For further information, click here.
- Members of the IPA are recommended to show their attendance at the webcast and enter it into their record of CPD activity.
- Members of The Tax Institute can record this as structured CPD if it is relevant to their role.
Thursday, 23 September 2021 - 2PM - 3PM AEST
Haven't registered yet?